PartyServer is a team deathmatch script that is based around Sandy Shores. There are currently 5 teams, SWAT, Pilots, Hicks, Farmers, Nang and Whores however we are planning on adding more as the server progresses. Come log on and shoot some people.
We're looking for active staff/testers so if you're interested join the discord.
- Teams Each team have their own weapon loadouts & perks, some of these perks include armored vehicles, ammo regeneration, the ability to heal players around you and extra armor on spawn.
- Races: There are currently 5 races that can be started by any admin. There are leaderboards for race time, racers joined and more.
- Translations There are currently 4 different language translations (This is a work in progress)
- Achievements The server has several achievements that you can unlock while playing, once you achieve them you will be rewarded with weapons, money or score
- Objectives There are 3 capture points around the grand senora desert which each take 60 seconds to capture for your respective team, once captured you will receive a score boost and some money which you can use to purchase weapons & upgrades at the ammunation points.
- Leader boards There are leader boards that are visible ingame. At this stage of development we are only showing the top 5 players (kills) and the top 5 clans (KDR), more will be added as we collect more data.
- Clans Clans can be created ingame by any player, once created the leader can invite people & manage the clan. Clans will record the amount of kills, deaths and members the clan has. In the future we will show captures & play time.
- 1v1 Duels You can request to duel any player in the server, your results will be recorded and are visible at any time in /stats
- PartyHour Administrators can start partyhour which will spawn a lot of weaponized vehicles around around the map. This hour will also include double score and money.
- Discord presence Discord users can check the player count and chat with players who are currently ingame
- Turf wars Each team have one locked turf at their spawn point and there are 50ish other ones around Sandy Shores that are available to claim. It takes 3 members of the same team standing on a turf to begin the capture, the capture time is 2 minutes and the team with the most kills inside that time will win the turf.
- Random events Such as airdrops to claim, teams to play as, word puzzles etc
- Voice: Voice chat is currently enabled for local chat only (hold 'B' to chat). In upcoming updates we will add team and clan chat channels.